Before we begin our professional care-taking services, CareBuilders at Home Mahoning Valley representative will discuss with you the appropriate level and frequency of care you or a loved one requires. All of our caregivers, regardless of the level of care being provided, perform light daily-living services, such as the preparation of meals, keeping living areas tidy, and laundry.
Below is a summary of the types of services we offer, but we insist that you contact us so we can discuss your individual needs and explain our services in greater detail.
- Personal Care and Support
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Overnight Care
- Appointment Transportation
- One-Call Assistance
- Help for New Parents
- Technology Solutions
- Respite Care
- Meal preparation
- Help with grocery shopping
- Ask about our RN Services
We Provide Quality Caregivers
As a locally owned family business, we put our client’s personalized care first. We are proud to provide fully credentialed and experienced caregivers that meet the needs and demands of all types of home health care. CareBuilders at Home Mahoning Valley offers a wide range of home care services to meet your specific needs: from personal care, to companion care, to homemaking assistance, and much more.
All of our Caregivers must pass or have the following certification or requirements.
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screening
- CPR Certified
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Skills Assessment
- Continuing Education
Do you or your loved ones…
Have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or arthritis?
Care for someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
Need help managing personal care tasks?
Require extra help with daily tasks?
Need help with pre/post-maternity care?
Need help when arriving home with a surgical procedure?
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living Including:
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with grooming (no diabetic nail care)
- Taking blood pressure, temperature
- Assisting with diabetic testing (blood glucose meter testing)
- Assisting with eating
- Assisting with medication compliance
Companion and Homemaker Services
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Running Errands
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
- Monitoring and maintaining mobility and walking safety
- Taking on outings, such as shopping, medical appointments, and social visits
- Playing favorite games and hobbies
- Caring for houseplants
- Beauty shop or salon appointments
- Providing mental stimulation with conversation
- Letter writing/reading
We feel comforted knowing you are with our mother. She only ever wanted to stay in the comfort of her home. Thank you!