What People Are Saying
“We feel comforted knowing you are with our mother. She only ever wanted to stay in the comfort of her home. Thank you!” -Mary M.
Do you or your loved ones…
Have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or arthritis?
Care for someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
Need help managing personal care tasks?
Require extra help with daily tasks?
Need help with pre/post maternity care?
Need help when arriving home with a surgical procedure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, CareBuilders at Home can help create a customized care plan for you! We offer a wide-range of home care services to meet your every need, from personal care to homemaking assistance. It’s time to take your independence back.
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living including:
- Grooming (no diabetic nail care)
- Taking blood pressure, temperature
- Diabetic testing (blood glucose meter testing)
- Medication compliance
Companion and Homemaker
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing
- Monitoring bathing safety
- Running Errands
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care
- Taking on outings, such as shopping, medical appointments and social visits
- Playing favorite games and hobbies
- Beauty shop or salon appointments
- Letter writing/reading
- Exercise Program
- Plant Care